VAN: Info from '25 & '35 catalogs, pix

  • Mark Wilden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      The latest edition of my Vandercook website includes information from the
      1925 BB&S and 1935 ATF catalogs, thanks to Bill Litfin and Rich Campbell.

      There are also new pix of Neil Giroux's SP15 and Dave Celani's 1.

      I'm just about to dive into a real whomp-load of information provided by
      John Horn.

      Thanks to the site's contributors!!

      http://mwilden.com/vandercook/