Ink Additive Question

  • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      Yesterday, over lunch another local printer and I were discussing ink
      additives. Insert: Hello from Carol Blinn. Anyway, Carol mentioned a
      wonderful base she used to mix into inks to help her run transparent inks
      with dead-on pantone matches. The additive was called S/F Letterpress
      Compound.

      It is no longer manufactured by the vendor. Is anyone out there familiar
      with this additive? If so, can you recommend a source? Or a substitute?

      I would love to get my hands on this stuff or something very similar to
      it...as would Carol, who is at the end of the last 5 lb can she purchased.

      Cheers,
      Bryan

      bryan hutcheson
      manifesto letterpress