Polymer plates

  • Justin Howes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2001
      Can anyone recommend a polymer-plate maker in the UK, who'd be able to accept a digital file and provide very speeeedy turn-around on an A5 plate -- at reasonable cost! I'm in Northants.

      Thanks,

      Justin Howes

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2001
        Dear Justin

        KPE graphics is in Northants. They supply PP for Braille. They provide
        a number of different kind of printing plates. If they can't help you
        they can probably put you in the right direction.

        www.computalynx.co.uk/~bosley/kpe.html

        Ger