Re: [PPLetterpress] Copper Engravings/Magnetic Bases

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2003
      Carole

      I think you would have to use their bases, considering the depth of the
      engraving. These would be much shallower than the other magnetic bases
      on the market. I assume the plates have a significant enough steel
      backing that allows them to work in a similar fashion however. No prices
      listed though, far as I could find. I assume the copper plates would
      cost much much more than photopolymer, on the other hand, they won't go
      bad over time.

      These aren't exactly designed with us "post-letterpress" folks in mind,
      but then neither was photopolymer.

      Gerald