Re: Primer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hrant

      This came out in 1953. Last Linotype Supplement I have is 1950.
      However, I do have the Supplement to Haddon Craftsman, where they do
      show it as full specimens from 7-pt to 12-pt (each with their own
      page) with text settings at various leadings, with short descenders
      and long descenders, etc. Yeah, well scaled.

      Gerald

      Do your Linotype specimen books (or anything else you
      might have) show Ruzicka's "Primer" typeface? Kent tells
      me I should be checking out its killer optical scaling...