Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Vandercook oil

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2003
      "Vandercook Oil" is specified as Texaco Way Lube "G" #572. So the oil we sell is
      not just any run of the mill 20 wt oil. The labels on the oil say "Vandercook
      High Pressure Dripless." It comes in 55 gallon drums in case there is a desire
      to get it for a little less than we sell it for. The Vandercook part number is
      X-27607, and the specs date from 10/25/66.

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA
      970-387-0212, fax 970-387-0127