Hello

  • wayne@hiwire.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2001
      Hi PPLetterpress,

      Just a short note to say hello and introduce myself. Living in Bondi, Sydne=
      y. Been involved in printing in one way or another for 18 years. Started out=
      in
      fine printing at art school, found the lack of discipline disarming and jum=
      ped at the chance to do a litho apprenticeship. The company, Nosek's, printe=
      record covers, posters, labels and a lot of carton work – good stuff that y=
      ou felt the "value" of when you held it. Also have a huge interest in screen=

      printing and have done everything from books to 15 metre fabric lengths. Cu=
      rrently working as a contract designer to World Wide Fund For Nature and
      others here in Sydney doing process colour design/layouts/finished art on a=
      Mac from home. But after a long search I've just sourced myself a nice
      Heidelberg cylinder, a neat little factory space and I'm ready to rumble. L=
      ooking forward to helping out where I can.

      Cheers
      Wayne