Re: [PPLetterpress] Mice Type, B Franklin, fine printing

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2003
      Tom

      Thanks for the inquiry. I may have to scan in the old issues and put them online. I'm afraid there are only a handful left, most of which are spoiled copies (and very few of those!)

      On the other hand, I may have a set for anyone with a decent scanner and the time to make me a CD or two! (If so, I'd need high-res grayscale scans of the pages, and will then downsample for the web. The high-res could be used for OCR, to make a searchable text!)

      I will try to get a cover or two online...

      Ciao

      Peter

      Peter Fraterdeus http://www.midsummernightstamps.com
      http://www.fraterdeus.com |* + * + * + Rubber Stamp Fine Art!