[PPLetterpress] Re: Opinions on rubber-base ink (was: Building up roller tracks)

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2003
      >Peter
      >
      >I was sent a couple of boxes of ink a while back, most of it
      >Cardinal!!! Never bothered with it as I was after something else.
      >Thanks for this. I'll have to try em out.

      Indeed. I'm hoping the cans I've got in storage will still be good when I finally get back to printing again!!

      >I miss "mice type," it opened up a new world to me.

      Thanks. It's funny how many people fondly remember MiceType...

      I've got the domain for it, but who knows if it will ever rise again...

      Thanks for keeping the fire burning on this list!

      Ciao

      pf

      Peter Fraterdeus http://www.midsummernightstamps.com
      http://www.fraterdeus.com |* + * + * + Rubber Stamp Fine Art!