I used to belong to several letterpress groups - does anyone know of any besides

  • mrgutzmr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      I used to belong to several letterpress groups - does anyone know of
      any besides this one?
      Please advise,
      Thanks,
      Martin
    • Paul W Romaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
        Martin,

        The links section of the Yahoo Groups website for PPletterpress has a
        section named Listservs/Group sites
        (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PPLetterpress/links). If you have
        registered with Yahoo. you have access. (If you're interested, just
        send me an e-mail directly.)

        Among the busiest listservs is Letpress (archives):
        http://listserv@.../archives/letpress.html

        Some letterpress-related matters come up (but rarely) on BookArts-L:

        There's also a Yahoo group dedicated to San Francisco area
        Letterpress:

        best regards,

        Paul Romaine
        PPL Co-moderator