Re: dampening (delay)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      suzie

      All classes at Archetype are currently closed as the Press is moving
      to the new "south campus" where it will be included as part of the
      renovated "super studios" facility. All classes of the At Night
      program are open registration. They sponser several at Archetype every
      semester. Classes resume in January.

      For anyone in the So Cal area, there is one last hurrah at the Mills
      Place location, on October 9th. Call 626-584-8410 for particulars.
      I'll be there.

      Gerald