dampening (delay)

  • Suzie McKig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      Thank you all for your insights on dampening. I'll read up on the
      archives and the 2 books you recommended as well, Gerald. Thanks!
      (Looks like i have some homework to do! :o)

      I certainly wish Art Center had letterpress classes when I was
      attending my stint there! Last time I passed by the shop there off
      Colorado the space seemed really wonderful. Is the class open
      registration?

      Best wishes to you all,
      suzie
      syzygy design / twig+fig
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
        suzie

        All classes at Archetype are currently closed as the Press is moving
        to the new "south campus" where it will be included as part of the
        renovated "super studios" facility. All classes of the At Night
        program are open registration. They sponser several at Archetype every
        semester. Classes resume in January.

        For anyone in the So Cal area, there is one last hurrah at the Mills
        Place location, on October 9th. Call 626-584-8410 for particulars.
        I'll be there.

        Gerald