Letterpress Intensive I at Center for Book Arts (was great sounding class)

  • Paul W. Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      I've taken Paul Moxon's LP Intensive I and recommend it highly. Paul comes
      out of the Alabama Book Arts program and knows this stuff. He'll also cover the ins and
      outs of Vandercoook maintenance. More information about the class and about the Center is
      online at <www.centerforbookarts.org>. I do hope the class runs.

      Best,
      Paul