Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: French web site on letterpress and printing

  • John Cornelisse
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2003
      At 08:20 15-09-2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Yes
      >
      >But you have to be able to read French to make efficent use of the
      >site, n'est pas?

      It's the site of Andreas Schweitzer, and no news for many monotype lovers.

      He is very capable corresponding in English.

      best wishes,

      > > Some very useful information here. Especially on Monotype. Some
      > > interesting links to museums. Even has a link to PDF's of _The Printer_.
      > >
      > > http://www.letterpress.ch/content.html
      > >
      > > Worth taking a look at.
      > >
      > > Gerald

      John Cornelisse

      Enkidu-Press, letterpress & type-founding, Apa 754
      Vaartstraat 23, 4553 AN Philippine, zeeuws vlaanderen
      The Netherlands, +31 (0) 115 491184
      email: enkidu@...

      'You are so handsome, Enkidu, you are just like a god !
      Why with the beast do you wander in the wild ?
      Come I will take you to Uruk-the-Sheepfold,
      to the sacred temple, home of Anu and Isthar,

      Where Gilgamesh is perfect in strength,
      like a wild bull lording it over the menfolk.
      So she spoke to him and her word found favour,
      he knew by instinct, he should seek a friend.