Re: looking for info on a Golding Jobber

  • handsetpress
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 2:20 PM
      The recent interest in the Golding Jobber has motivated me to
      complete a project I began many months ago: putting on-line a
      partial reproduction of the Golding 1908 catalog. I retyped text on
      the pages related to presses and scanned in the figures and
      pictures. The result is a 4Mbyte PDF file. If you're interested,
      visit the Web page that I just put together today...
      http://www.greenapple.com/~aapa/golding/
      and select the "4 Mbyte PDF file" link.

      Let me know what you think.

      -- Dave Tribby
      Member: American Amateur Press Association
      and San Jose Printers' Guild

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Lunalux <lunalux@b...> wrote:
      > Hi folks. We have a Golding Jobber 10x15 in our shop, which we
      don't use
      > very often. But now I'm thinking I'd like to put it to good use.
      Does