Polymer needs?

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
      I'm in the process of designing Boxcar Press's 2002 catalog of
      letterpress supplies and services. Before I finalize my catalog, I
      thought I'd ask what's on your "pressroom wish list" that Boxcar
      Press could carry to make your photopolymer printing easier.

      safe solvent for polymer plates and a wider variety of plates (in
      addition to the supplies already listed at
      http://www.boxcarpress.com/catalog_all2.html).

      Are there any pressroom supplies or services that would help you
      print photopolymer plates? I'm open to any suggestions & I'd
      appreciate any input.

      Also, if you'd like to be added to the mailing list for the
      letterpress-printed catalog (shipping Jan 2002) please email me
      (off-list) with your address.

      Thanks,
      Harold Kyle

      --