Re: [PPLetterpress] Accessing the site?

  • thomas krakowiak
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
      --- Katie Harper <knharper@...> wrote:
      > Gerald, et al...
      >
      > I tried once again to access the PPLetterpress site
      > on Yahoo. I was once
      > able to get on, and then suddenly a few weeks ago,
      > I started getting a
      > message saying that I'm "not recognized as a member
      > of this group" despite
      > registering a few times. When I try to use the
      > Conversion Wizard to be sure
      > my email is linked, I get this message:
      >
      > That account has already been linked to a Yahoo! ID.
      > If you have
      > another email address registered with us, you
      > can use that address
      > instead.
      >
      > So it has my account and yet still won't let me
      > access things.
      >
      > Can you help explain this and tell me what to do to
      > get around it? The Yahoo
      > site offers no help for this particular problem.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >

      > Katie Harper
      > Ars Brevis Press
      > Cincinnati, OH
      > 513-233-9588
      >
      > Remember: Book arts will save the world!
      >
      > Have you tried all lower case? Like:
      ppletterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com
    • Harold Kyle
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
        I'm in the process of designing Boxcar Press's 2002 catalog of
        letterpress supplies and services. Before I finalize my catalog, I
        thought I'd ask what's on your "pressroom wish list" that Boxcar
        Press could carry to make your photopolymer printing easier.

        safe solvent for polymer plates and a wider variety of plates (in
        addition to the supplies already listed at
        http://www.boxcarpress.com/catalog_all2.html).

        Are there any pressroom supplies or services that would help you
        print photopolymer plates? I'm open to any suggestions & I'd
        appreciate any input.

        Also, if you'd like to be added to the mailing list for the
        letterpress-printed catalog (shipping Jan 2002) please email me
        (off-list) with your address.

        Thanks,
        Harold Kyle

        --