Re: [PPLetterpress] Accessing the site?

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
      Gerald, et al...

      I tried once again to access the PPLetterpress site on Yahoo. I was once
      able to get on, and then suddenly a few weeks ago, I started getting a
      message saying that I'm "not recognized as a member of this group" despite
      registering a few times. When I try to use the Conversion Wizard to be sure
      my email is linked, I get this message:

      That account has already been linked to a Yahoo! ID. If you have
      another email address registered with us, you can use that address
      instead.

      So it has my account and yet still won't let me access things.

      Can you help explain this and tell me what to do to get around it? The Yahoo
      site offers no help for this particular problem.

      Thanks.

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Cincinnati, OH
      513-233-9588

      Remember: Book arts will save the world!
    • thomas krakowiak
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- Katie Harper <knharper@...> wrote:
        > Gerald, et al...
        >
        > I tried once again to access the PPLetterpress site
        > on Yahoo. I was once
        > able to get on, and then suddenly a few weeks ago,
        > I started getting a
        > message saying that I'm "not recognized as a member
        > of this group" despite
        > registering a few times. When I try to use the
        > Conversion Wizard to be sure
        > my email is linked, I get this message:
        >
        > That account has already been linked to a Yahoo! ID.
        > If you have
        > another email address registered with us, you
        > can use that address
        > instead.
        >
        > So it has my account and yet still won't let me
        > access things.
        >
        > Can you help explain this and tell me what to do to
        > get around it? The Yahoo
        > site offers no help for this particular problem.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >

        > Katie Harper
        > Ars Brevis Press
        > Cincinnati, OH
        > 513-233-9588
        >
        > Remember: Book arts will save the world!
        >
        > Have you tried all lower case? Like:
        ppletterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • Harold Kyle
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
          I'm in the process of designing Boxcar Press's 2002 catalog of
          letterpress supplies and services. Before I finalize my catalog, I
          thought I'd ask what's on your "pressroom wish list" that Boxcar
          Press could carry to make your photopolymer printing easier.

          safe solvent for polymer plates and a wider variety of plates (in
          addition to the supplies already listed at
          http://www.boxcarpress.com/catalog_all2.html).

          Are there any pressroom supplies or services that would help you
          print photopolymer plates? I'm open to any suggestions & I'd
          appreciate any input.

          Also, if you'd like to be added to the mailing list for the
          letterpress-printed catalog (shipping Jan 2002) please email me
          (off-list) with your address.

          Thanks,
          Harold Kyle

          --