owosso graphics

  • sternandfaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2003
      For what it's worth: we use Owosso graphics for our 11pt unmounted cuts
      frequently...probably a half dozen jobs each month, and usually with
      multiple plates. I'd have to say that 95% of the time their plates are just
      fine. There is the occasional problem, I agree, but they are very good at
      fixing their mistakes. They can also take ANY kind of file which is nice.
      And, their prices are great. The only engraver in the Seattle area is
      Evergreen Engravers, and their plates oftentimes have flaws, and they are
      twice as expensive as Owosso.

      Chris Stern
      Grey Spider Press
      AKA Stern & Faye Printers