Re: Plate creep

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 12:00 AM
      Thomas

      I checked the Poll and I see you are using a Patmag. This is good
      information. No need for spray adhesives then! Thanks.

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Krakowiak <tkrakowi@y...>
      wrote:
      > Absolutely no creep experienced after switching to Scotch brand #
      893 strapping tape. Secure all four sides.
      > A short tab of the same tape also makes a convenient method of
      lifting the steel plate from magnetic bases when adjustments are
      necessary. This prevents any damage to the magnetic base surface from
      sharp metal instruments that one might be tempted to use to lift the
      plate.