Re: [PPLetterpress] Problems with InDesign 2.

  • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 5, 2003
      Have you tried exporting the document as a pdf file ?

      I worked in service bureaus for many years and the full-proof solution to
      most printing problems was to first print the file to postscript, and then
      download the postscript file to the rip.

    • Dave Allen
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 12, 2003
        Hi Everyone,
        Sorry for cross posting this request but I need to ferrat this out whereever it may be.
        Does anyone have a manual for a Challenge Single head paper drill Style E?
        I have contacted Challenge and if they have any in their archives they are not admitting to them. I got thestandard response that it doesn't meet ansi standards etc. etc. - you know the drill..... (unconscious pun there!)
        If someone has one I would appreciate a scan or a photocopy for which I would be able to cover costs.
        Thanks
        Dave

        David Allen
        840 Snowdrop Avenue