Problems with InDesign 2.

  • Charles Jones
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 5, 2003
      My regular service bureau usually prints files to a PressMate Negative
      output. They upgraged to InDesign 2.0 from 1.5 and things were fine for a
      while. I have a 100 page document prepared for them and all of a sudden
      they can't print from InDesign. Pagemaker will work, but, although InDesign
      will open Pagemaker files, PM won't open ID files. I need help.
      The problem is the document is a play and the type is styled. When I copy a
      page into PM the styling doesn't always stay the same. I can do it all
      again but really don't want to.
      Any suggestions?
      Is there some someone who has worked around a similar problem?
      Regards, Charlie J.
    • Dave Allen
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 12, 2003
        Hi Everyone,
        Sorry for cross posting this request but I need to ferrat this out whereever it may be.
        Does anyone have a manual for a Challenge Single head paper drill Style E?
        I have contacted Challenge and if they have any in their archives they are not admitting to them. I got thestandard response that it doesn't meet ansi standards etc. etc. - you know the drill..... (unconscious pun there!)
        If someone has one I would appreciate a scan or a photocopy for which I would be able to cover costs.
        Thanks
        Dave

        David Allen
        840 Snowdrop Avenue