Re: [PPLetterpress] Oriental Book Arts in the Bay Area

  • Eric S. Theise
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      minikin writes:
      > I'm
      > looking for information (or people or both) on the Oriental Book Arts scene
      > in the Bay Area.

      Kazuko Watanabe's "The Diary of a Sparrow" is a remarkable yet not well
      known project. I think it's all done with etchings and some photopolymer
      work, no letterpress. One source of information is here

      http://www.nmwa.org/news/news.asp?newsid=26

      You could contact her through Kala in Berkeley or through Robert Allen
      Fine Art in San Francisco.

      --Eric