RE: [PPLetterpress] nyloprint plates--where in USA?

  • Mats Broberg
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 4, 2003
      Suzanne,

      Both Gerald Lange (the listowner) and Harold Kyle (at the Boxcar Press)
      make photopolymer plates.

      Gerald's prices can be found in the "Member offered services" folder in
      the "Files" folder at the PPLetterpress homepage:

      Harold's prices can be found here:

      http://www.boxcarpress.com/platemaking/pricing.html

      All the best,
      Mats Broberg

      Stockholm - Sweden

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/mFXtlB/TM
    • Dave Allen
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 12, 2003
        Hi Everyone,
        Sorry for cross posting this request but I need to ferrat this out whereever it may be.
        Does anyone have a manual for a Challenge Single head paper drill Style E?
        I have contacted Challenge and if they have any in their archives they are not admitting to them. I got thestandard response that it doesn't meet ansi standards etc. etc. - you know the drill..... (unconscious pun there!)
        If someone has one I would appreciate a scan or a photocopy for which I would be able to cover costs.
        Thanks
        Dave

        David Allen
        840 Snowdrop Avenue