nyloprint plates--where in USA?

  • Suzanne Tinnian
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello,
      Where can one have the BASF plates made in the US?
      Thanks,
      Suzanne Tinnian
      Iowa

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Dave Allen
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 12, 2003
        Hi Everyone,
        Sorry for cross posting this request but I need to ferrat this out whereever it may be.
        Does anyone have a manual for a Challenge Single head paper drill Style E?
        I have contacted Challenge and if they have any in their archives they are not admitting to them. I got thestandard response that it doesn't meet ansi standards etc. etc. - you know the drill..... (unconscious pun there!)
        If someone has one I would appreciate a scan or a photocopy for which I would be able to cover costs.
        Thanks
        Dave

        David Allen
        840 Snowdrop Avenue