RE: [PPLetterpress] BASF's digital WFH 95 HD photopolymer plates

  • Mats Broberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4 3:12 AM
      Mike,

      I would say both. Although the increase in quality may not be possible
      to see, it does eliminate some crucial steps in the making of the plate.
      The safety margin will increase, so to speak. When working with very
      large plates (4-up or 8-up for bookwork, for example) I find this
      increase in safety margin to be important.

      Since I pay the same price for the digital plates as I did for the
      analog plates ($0.38 per sq inch), I save the full cost of imagesetting
      negatives every time I place an order. That adds up.

      All the best,
      Mats Broberg

      Stockholm - Sweden

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511