Re: Abrams Venetian

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 3:11 PM
      Mats

      The Abrams' type families Augereau and Abrams Venetian are sold as the
      Abrams Legacy Collection, recently digitized by Charles Nix.

      These are available from MyFonts.com. Don't know how the rights got
      transferred.

      I was aware of the Fontanova work but Timberwolf is new to me. Thanks
      for the links.

      Gerald