need letterpress partner for invitation business

  • thepear2450@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2001
      my name is christine and I am designing a line of letterpress birth
      announcements and wedding invitatins. very distinct and high-end.

      I am looking for someone who owns/operates a letterpress and would
      like to fulfill the letterpress pieces as they are ordered. I
      anticipate about 2-3 orders a month with about 100-150 qty per print
      run.

      is anyone interested? if so, let's talk! please contact me at
      thepear2450@...

      thank you.