Re: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 473

  • michael babcock | interrobang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 6:47 AM
      having done a fair amount of letterpress in service to advertising, you'd be
      better served having a transparency shot of the work and having THAT
      scanned. in that manner you can control your lighting, which when the day is
      done, is what will describe the printed piece as having been accomplished
      initially via letterpress. with raking light, even a 'kiss' impression can
      be made to look 'punched'.
      --
      best, m | interrobang