Fine Press Book Association

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      PPL

      Those of you who are also members of the Fine Press Book Association,
      please note that there is a YahooGroup site for FPBA members at

      This was set up a couple of months ago but will be officially
      announced at the Oak Knoll Fest this weekend. If you are not a FPBA
      member but would like to join please visit the official website at

      fpba.com

      The Association's journal, Parenthesis, is fast following in the path
      of Fine Print/Bookways and is part of membership benefits. I am the
      North American Chairman of the organization so if you have any
      questions you can direct them to me at

      Bieler@...