Re: Heavy Metal Madness

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 10:26 PM
      Hi Michael

      I thought all letterpress folks had OCD?!?

      Anyway, I clicked on the wrong URL. This is the First Day at
      Letterpress High link. Gene covers a number of the more well-known
      letterpress links (not PPL of course) in this one:

      http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/19745-1.html

      For what its worth.

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, michael babcock | interrobang