Re: Heavy Metal Madness

  • michael babcock | interrobang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
      the link below was an interesting skim. i think he has OCD. and a cigar box
      fetish.

      seems fitting that he should have gotten into letterpress. as 'former pres
      of seybold seminars', seybold was at one time part of harris seybold potter,
      the cutter/press triumvirate. over time harris and potter were sloughed off.
      seybold remains, in name anyway. not sure what their respective part of the
      trinity was. the cutters i believe.

      --
      best, m | interrobang

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2003
        Hi Michael

        I thought all letterpress folks had OCD?!?

        Anyway, I clicked on the wrong URL. This is the First Day at
        Letterpress High link. Gene covers a number of the more well-known
        letterpress links (not PPL of course) in this one:

        http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/19745-1.html

        For what its worth.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, michael babcock | interrobang