Re: [PPLetterpress] Jet on eBay

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      This is an A-2 machine and the original price quoted is about $2000 under
      current market price of $12,000 or more for this size machine. Jet's specs
      show this one at about 680 pounds. It is a significant unit.

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA
      970-387-0212, fax 970-387-0127