Re: [PPLetterpress] light source question

  • Jan Ziegler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2003
      An interesting suggestion that I have no experience
      with. But worth a try. None of my intaglio buddies
      have tried it either, to my knowledge. And yes, that's
      why we soak the paper, that and to take out the
      sizing. Un-sized paper can be misted instead of
      soaked, but the result is the same as with soaking and
      blotting.... damp paper. --jan

      --- The Indian Hill Press <mail@...>

      http://sbc.yahoo.com