Off topic

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Forgive if this is "off topic" but I'm trying to get set up to accept credit
      cards from my customers, and am getting lots of conflicting advice from
      people who have a definite agenda in selling me something or other. The bank
      that handles my business and personal accounts says one thing; Credit.com
      says another (but sounds better for internet sales). I have heard many bad
      things about PayPal, and other good things. I know there must be people on
      this list or others who accept credit cards and have hacked through this
      jungle of confusion. If you feel like sharing your experiences, please
      contact me off list. Thank you.

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Cincinnati, OH