Book-Arts list

  • Dana Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
      Could someone give a link to the Book-Arts list. I Googled it and did not
      find it.

      This list always brings up interesting subjects.

      Also, does anyone have an alternate source for a Cook-N-Stir used in book
      arts. It is no longer made and the electronic heater-stirrers in scientific
      catalogs are about $350.

      Thanks,

      Dana Smith
      Portland, Oregon
    • Mats Broberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
        Dana,

        http://www.philobiblon.com

        You will find a link in the left part of the page.

        Best regards,
        Mats Broberg,

        Stockholm, Sweden