[OT] Re: [PPLetterpress] Imprimeries Clandestines

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Peter

      It's one thing to admire and respect the courage and honor of these men and
      women from the distance of time, it's another thing altogether to somehow associate that with them in ourselves. At least not until we ourselves are put to the similar test. And then, it would be very much a private thing.

      Gerald

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@d...>
      wrote:
      > Bruce
      >
      > Thanks for your note, and I agree entirely (not to abuse both
      mathematics and the language by saying 1000%) with your comments about
      the French résistance.

      > Any single one of them had more courage and honor than an oil tanker
      full of right-wing talking heads, or pretend presidents.