[OT] Re: [PPLetterpress] Imprimeries Clandestines

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Bruce

      Thanks for your note, and I agree entirely (not to abuse both mathematics and the language by saying 1000%) with your comments about the French résistance.

      Any single one of them had more courage and honor than an oil tanker full of right-wing talking heads, or pretend presidents.

      http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/5278/page9.html

      Lovely work, by the way! (www.brucekennettstudio.com)

      I'm a long time fan of Rudolf Koch, who was a major inspiration, of course, for Prof. Neugebauer.

      PF

      Peter Fraterdeus |+ * + * + http://www.alphabets.com
      http://www.fraterdeus.com |* + * + Type and Lettering Design!

      http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting < * > Mac OS X
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        Peter

        It's one thing to admire and respect the courage and honor of these men and
        women from the distance of time, it's another thing altogether to somehow associate that with them in ourselves. At least not until we ourselves are put to the similar test. And then, it would be very much a private thing.

        Gerald

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fraterdeus <peterf@d...>