Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: cleaning washout unit

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 35 , May 15, 2003
      On 5/15/03 2:24 AM, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@...> wrote:
      > Quite interesting the difference between different manufacturer's
      > suggestions!!!

      Yes. We're told yes to water overnight, no to vinegar, yes to daily changes
      of water, yes to 1 cup of bleach when on vacation (to avoid algae), and yes
      to Cascade dishwashing detergent monthly (to clean brush). I've never seen
      anything in print, though this has worked well for us. Our plates process
      crisply in the untreated waters of Lake Skaneateles without any acids added.

      Harold

      Boxcar Press
      640 Fellows Avenue ~ Syracuse, NY 13210
      315-473-0930 ~ phone and fax