Re: collotype?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 11:22 PM
      Mark

      We used an Albion. We tried it on a Vandercook but the roller action
      tended to rip up the gelatin.

      It was VERY difficult. But I would not give up the experience, or,
      repeat it.

      Gerald

      Hi Gerald,

      Most interesting. I have seen some beautiful work done by collotype, and
      have always been keen on experimenting with it. What sort of press did you
      print on? was it as difficult as I have been told to do?

      Mark.

      --
      Mark Attwood
      The Artists' Press

      tel. 083 676 3229
      www.artists-press.net

      PO Box 1236, White River, 1240, South Africa.