Broadsides

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2014
      Last week I was pleasantly surprised by Carolee Campbell of Ninja Press walking into Art Center with a batch of new broadsides she had just finished printing. She wanted me to sign them. They were of a poem I had published 33 years ago!!

      http://letterpressmonamour.blogspot.com/

      Gerald

    • Chad Pastotnik
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2014
        Nice Gerald,

        Carolee does very fine work, I would be honored.

        Chad

        On May 16, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Bieler@... [PPLetterpress] <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Last week I was pleasantly surprised by Carolee Campbell of Ninja Press walking into Art Center with a batch of new broadsides she had just finished printing. She wanted me to sign them. They were of a poem I had published 33 years ago!!
        >
        > http://letterpressmonamour.blogspot.com/
        >
        > Gerald

        ________________________
        Chad Pastotnik
        Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
        website: http://www.deepwoodpress.com
        blog: http://deepwoodpress.wordpress.com/
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2014
          Hi

          I am. I've known Carolee since I moved out here in '86. She's even taken a course from me! Didn't need to but she did anyway. Was recently a judge at the El Paso book thing. A book she entered came in as runner up! She's one of the best we have.

          Gerald

          On 5/16/14 8:07 PM, Chad Pastotnik chad@...[PPLetterpress] wrote:

          Nice Gerald,

          Carolee does very fine work, I would be honored.

          Chad

          On May 16, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Bieler@... [PPLetterpress] <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Last week I was pleasantly surprised by Carolee Campbell of Ninja Press walking into Art Center with a batch of new broadsides she had just finished printing. She wanted me to sign them. They were of a poem I had published 33 years ago!!
          >
          > http://letterpressmonamour.blogspot.com/
          >
          > Gerald

          Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

          Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
          Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.

          .