Re: Fontographer support

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2003
      Peter

      In a response over at Typographica, Jim said this, "...FOG will rise
      from the ashes or be cloned by my mysterious team of coders..."

      http://typographi.ca/000567.php

      I'm assumning this means that yes, eventually we could expect a new
      FOG at some point.

      Gerald

      > Jim is the best.
      > I am taking it as an indication of the direction that Macromedia is
      going with Fog that he's left the company and is starting up 'support
      and more'

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > --
      > AzByCx DwEvFu GtHsIr JqKpLo MnNmOl PkQjRi ShTgUf VeWdXc YbZa&@
      >
      > Peter Fraterdeus http://www.midsummernightstamps.com
      > http://www.fraterdeus.com |* + * + * + Rubber Stamp Fine Art!
      >
      > http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting < * > Mac OS X
      > "Words that work."(tm) Communication Design and Typography
      >
      > "If a thousand [people] were not to pay their tax bills this year,
      that would not be a violent and bloody measure, as it would be to pay
      them and enable the state to commit violence and shed innocent blood."