Linotype video

  • rodney_grantham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2014
      One of the interesting videos included free with Amazon Prime is this documentary about the Linotype, http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dinstant-video&field-keywords=linotype .If you don't have prime, it's not free. It can be watched on your tv with a Roku or similar or directly on your computer.

      Hope you enjoy it, I sure did. Of course I went to linotype school, so it was an interesting trip down memory lane.

      Rod