Letterpress Fair - Portland, OR - Sat. October 12 th

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
      For those of you in the Pacific Northwest or who wish to venture there....see the announcement below regarding the Portland Letterpress Fair on Saturday October 12, 2013 from 12 noon to 7 pm...

      Steve Robison
      robisonsteve@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
        Hello
        Seeking - wtb
        Ludlow (typograph co.) Fonts, sorts, Specimen books, memorabilia, etc
        Can't make the Fair, if you can, connect me with a seller .
        Thanks
        James

        Sent from my iPhone
        Please excuse typos!!!