Platemaker value?

  • jonseldesign
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 98 KB

    I posted this on Briar Press but figured this would be a good place as well.

    I have a Polimero A3 platemaker that I purchased as part of my shop a few years ago. Since I don’t print enough to warrant the time to keep it up, I don’t use it and it’s sat in a corner for 3 years. I don’t think it was used much previously either. I know the internal pump doesn’t work so there’s an external that came with it.

    Does anyone have any idea what this would be worth? I’d like to sell it but I want to figure out what I should be asking. I believe it was around $7k new, but I’m sure it’s not worth close to that anymore.

    http://www.briarpress.org/35877

    I attempted to attach a photo to the post, but if it doesn't work, there's one on the Briar Press discussion thread.

    Thanks,

    Jon Selikoff

    Vote For Letterpress

  • jonseldesign