type & markup

  • lauren Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      For the typophile, there is a terrifically fun and informative book about type, its history, quirks and uses. Just My Type by Simon Garfield.

      I've been wondering lately if my markup on paper and plates has been in keeping whith what the rest of the letterpress printers are charging. Maybe y'all could let me know what seems to be the going rate, just curious.

      Thanks all