AW: [PPLetterpress] New Member

  • Silber MaiKätzchen
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013
      There was a yahoo group called typophiles anonymous, but; unfortunately it no
      longer exists.

      The fun of the group was that the poster decided what language he or she wished
      to post with. in a given day the posts would be a mix of French, German, Italian,
      Greek and sometime English. I usually posted in Swiss German.

      The group started in the days of E-Groups and members included Adrian Frutiger,
      Herman Zaph, Erik Spiekermann, Robert Slimbach, Wolfgang Weingart, Matthew
      Carter, Carol Twombly, myself and many others.

      MaiKätzchen

      Dum loquimur, fugerit invida Aetas:
      Carpe diem!
      quam minimum credula postero!

      Horace
      Odes Book I

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 6, 2013
        This is a very respectable list of people who have contributed significantly to typeface design. Too bad this list does not exist any longer, but I am glad that some members of this list are interested to talk about the topic.

        Thank you,

        Shab