Re: [PPLetterpress] PP and the EPA

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2013
      This is monstrous. I swear the state has a fetish for destroying small business. This is another sign that getting out of this business is my best idea yet.

      What even attracted them to pay you a visit?

      --Scott

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 6:39 AM, Casey McGarr <casey@...> wrote:

      Sorry to hear the news Gerald, hopefully after proper exposure to your studio they'll washout after you brush them off.

      Kissing the Paper With Inky Lips®

      Casey McGarr
      Inky Lips Letterpress
      Letterpress Design & Printing