RE: Letterpress course offering

  • Hrant H Papazian
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2003
      From: "Gerald Lange"
      > Finer Points in Letterpress Typography

      I'm taking this class now, and there are so many good reasons
      to sign up, I can't begin. Whether you're interested in theory
      or practice, Gerald is your man - he manages to both instill a
      respect for letterpress (sans the cloying nostalgia) as well as
      give all the insight needed in those 14 wonderful weeks, with
      no preaching whatsoever. A surprising proportion of the class
      is devoted to "self-study" - especially suitable to those who
      already have some typographic attitudes in place.

      And if you're not in Southern California, consider moving.
      As we say: the weather is here, wish you were beautiful. ;-)

      hhp