Selling a KSBA_cross post

  • Amber Ellis-Seguine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 3:07 PM
      Hi everyone I am looking to sell my KSBA. I know I know keep it. But I am doing other things that aren't in need of this amazing press. If any of you are interested I can email you photos. It has brand new rollers and was checked out by a Heidelberg trained mechanic when I got it. It was plugged in so I have heard and seen her run. I have not ran any jobs on her. Age old I was too busy on my windmill. I have however cleaned her inside so no more traces of die cutting in her gears. She still could use a little tlc on the outside. BUT it's what's inside that really matters right?

      Heidelberg KSBA
      15k
      brand new rollers and  ready to roll per Heidelberg trained mechanic
      to quote Sandy and those of you that are local that new him he said "this is a good press, just needs rollers"

      Cheers and feel free to email for photos or set up a time to come and see her.

      Amber

      F L Y W H E E L  P R E S S
      307 7th Avenue
      San Mateo, Ca 94401